to accommodate a larger number of participants.
Date:  February 17 or February 24, 2012 ~ 9:00am - 3:00pm Location: UGA
Griffin Campus, Research Education Garden Classroom, Griffin, GA 30223

Directions: http://www.caes.uga.edu/campus/griffin/garden/VisitGarden.cfm

Cost: $49.00 per person,

Lunch and refreshment breaks included Registration: Pre-registration
required, for more information call Malgorzata Florkowska 770-229-3458.

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education