From: Brice Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Subject: Students nominated for GHP interviews
To: [log in to unmask]

 Agricultural Education Teachers,****

** **

If you have students who will be interviewing for GHP in Agriscience and
Environmental Science please share the attached letter with them.****

** **

This annual event (Tour of Technology) is an invitation to visit the
University of Georgia campus prior to their GHP interviews.  ****

** **

*This event is for students nominated to interview for GHP*.  We do not
have the studentsí contact information so they will NOT be receiving any
additional invitations.  Details and registration can be found at
http://www.caes.uga.edu/students/highschool/technology.cfm .  ****

** **

Students must register (no cost) by Feb. 6th.****

** **

Thank you for making your students aware of this academic opportunity.  ****

** **

Thank you,****

Brice****

** **

** **

*Brice Nelson*****

The University of Georgia****

College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences****

Office of Academic Affairs****

102 Conner Hall****

Athens, GA  30602****

706.542.1611 (work)****

706.542.2130 (fax)****

Visit us online at http://students.caes.uga.edu/ ****

Become a Fan of CAESstudents on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/CAESstudents ****

** **

** **

--