Teachers, please read the email below from Brice Nelson concerning the Governors Honors Program interviews and the Tour of UGA sponsored by the College of Agriculture. It is very important that your students reply to this RSVP - ASAP! Also, I have attached to this email a list of the students and their interview times. The interview times are also posted on the GHP website and your local systems GHP coordinator should know how to access it as well.† If you believe the list I have provided is in error, please go to the GHP website by clicking on the link provided and look to see if your student is listed there. The link also has great information related to how to interview as well as sample interview questions. If your student is not listed in either place, contact me and I will check with the GHP Director at the Georgia DOE.

GHP Interview Times Link: http://admin.doe.k12.ga.us/gadoe/blogs/ghpblog.nsf/BlogByCategory?OpenView&RestrictToCategory=Parent&StudentInfo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brice Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Subject: Students nominated for GHP interviews
To: [log in to unmask]

Agricultural Education Teachers,

If you have students who will be interviewing for GHP in Agriscience and Environmental Science please share the attached letter with them.

This annual event (Tour of Technology) is an invitation to visit the University of Georgia campus prior to their GHP interviews.†

This event is for students nominated to interview for GHP.† We do not have the studentsí contact information so they will NOT be receiving any additional invitations. †Details and registration can be found at http://www.caes.uga.edu/students/highschool/technology.cfm .†

Students must register (no cost) by Feb. 6th.

Thank you for making your students aware of this academic opportunity.†

Thank you,

Brice

Brice Nelson

The University of Georgia

College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences

Office of Academic Affairs

102 Conner Hall

Athens, GA† 30602

706.542.1611 (work)