If you are attending the show on February 12, it will be best if you punch in “College Avenue Cannon, GA” and just follow the signs from HWY 17 J  There is not a true address that will take you there specifically but I promise that if I can find it…ANYONE can!  Also, if you need specific directions just contact me directly and I can help you get there.  Either way, it is SUPER easy to find.

PLEASE send this out to anyone who plans to order a shirt for the show.  I promised I would send this out as soon as I got it, and here it is J Our final count is to be turned-in on Feb. 3rd and we will not be ordering many extra…please pass the word J

Thanks,

Robin Wall

Hart Co Middle FFA

(706)614-2855