I know it is a LITTLE on the too-close-to-time side, however...we wanted to invite all of Georgia to participate in the livestock show we are hosting.  All the details are attached and I am PRETTY SURE nothing was left out.  However, if a mistake is found PLEASE forgive me :)
This show is designed much like Little I that UGA puts on every year.  SHOWMANSHIP ONLY...NO WEIGHT CLASSES!
We are cutting-off at 40 animals per species.  This may mean that we have MORE or LESS kids than we do animals per species.  Beef can enter steer or heifers, dairy heifers ONLY, and hogs can be ANY Weight/Breed!
GUARANTEED PRIZE MONEY, PLATTERS, ROSETTES, & RIBBONS - details located within attachment.
If you have questions after you look over the attached information that includes entry form and important details; feel free to contact me (Robin Wall).  My contact information is located at the bottom of the entry form.
Entry forms can be mailed to Hart County Middle School, e-mailed, or faxed to me.  All info is located on the entry form.  Your entry will ONLY be secured when payment is received.  This is a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE show and any entry not received by February 3rd may be subject to refusal.
This is open to FFA, 4-H, and Pre-Club ages 3-19.  Pass the word onto whoever you think would like to come!
There will be concessions on site.
CURRENTLY ENTERED: 3 BEEF, 11 HOG, 9 DAIRY with 20 TOTAL KIDS
Sincerely,
Robin Wall
Hart County Middle FFA
176 Powell Rd.