Teachers

The Area Parli Pro CDE's will be held in March. The Area 4 CDE will be held
at Southeastern Tech in Swainsboro on March 6, 2012 starting at 4:30 pm.
The Area 3 CDE will be held on March 8, 2012 at Crawford County High
starting at 4:30pm. The rules are on the Ag Ed Website under CDE's and
awards bulletin. If you have questions please let me know. Below is a list
of Schools I have registered, if your school is not listed please let me
know so I can plan accordingly.

Area 4, March 6th at Southeastern Tech-  SENIOR- Southeast Bulloch, Johnson
Co, Burke Co, and Effingham Co.

Area 3, March 8th at Crawford County High- SENIOR- Crawford Co, Eagle's
Landing, Ola, Harris Co, and Pike Co.
                                                                JUNIOR-
Mossy Creek Middle

--