If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF9qLTUyZklXdHlaT21KOXNQQmk2NVE6MQ

Lawnmower CDE Registration - Senior and Middle School

Please complete the following information. If you know the name of your
student who is competing, GREAT! If not, enter TBA and let me know when you
arrive. Senior and Middle School events for each area will be conducted at
the same time. The event will be set up and ready to go by 2pm. Students
may begin by taking the written exam and problem solving sections as soon
as they arrive and then proceed to the driving portion of the event.
Unofficial results will be announced upon completion of all portions of the
CDE by all drivers. Area 3 Sr and Middle School Lawnmower CDE - Crawford
County High School - Thursday, March 8 @ 4pm Area 4 Sr and Middle School
Lawnmower CDE - Swainsboro Tech - Tuesday, March 6 @ 4pm Each CDE is
scheduled to begin at 4pm however, they will be set up and ready to go by
2pm. Time will not change until March 11 and sunset will be around 6:30
which means it will be very difficult to see at 7pm. In the past we have
had a large number of participants. I encourage you to arrive as early as
possible to avoid driving late. I will send lawnmower specs as soon as I
have them. It will probably be an Exmark commercial zero turn mower (60" ?)
for Sr. and a Husquvarna riding mower for MS. If you have any questions
please give me a call or email. Kevin

Teacher Name *

Teacher Email *

Teacher Mobile # *