You have seen the dates for the Sub-Area Events.

Area 4 Prepared Public Speaking (Junior And Senior) Information

Manuscripts are due to me by Thursday, March 1, 2012.  No emailed copies,
No faxed copies (we don't have a fax machine).

Send manuscripts to me at the following address (new office address not set
up yet):

Ricky Wheeler
2205 Highway 80 East
Adrian, Georgia 31002

 Refer to the CDE rules on the Ag. Ed. Website for specific details.
Few things to remember:
1.  student's original work, other sources - documented
2.  submit 3 copies, on white bonded paper, with cover page and bibliography
3.  signed statement that manuscript is original work.

Call me if you have any questions.

Unofficial results will be announced following the completion of each event.

RW
--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher