I hope all of you are having a great Friday after finishing all
the proficiency's. It seems like the days keep going by faster and faster
and the end of the year will be hear before we know it. March 1st is fast
approaching as well and with several items due that day, please keep that
date on your radar. With the state show next week, that eliminates a lot of
time left to work on those applications.

*Items due on March 1: Star Batteries, State Degrees, State Officer
Applications, and Agriscience Teacher of the Year*

All of these items are due in the Central Region Office by 5:00 PM on March
1.

Also coming up:

*Due March 12: Secretary's, Treasurer's, and Reporter's books, WLC
Scholarship Applications, and FFA Week Observance.*
**
*Due April 2: Middle School Record books, Enrollment Forms, Area Officer
Applications, Supplemental FFA Rosters, American Degrees, and State
Convention Registration.

*Please refer to the CDE guidelines on all officer books as the rules on
some items were modified. Also, pay careful attention to the rules.

If you have any questions, please contact your Area Teacher or me.  I will
see you next week.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education