We currently only have 3 shirts ordered.  We must have 25 to place the
order.

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEE3V2Rwd29fYVpncW1xc3BQcVdwRlE6MQ>

*Shirts orders for all 5 CDEs are due this Friday, Feb 24th.*

To see a picture of the shirts - please use this link

http://www.customink.com/designs/lead2011/gqb0-000m-9bbb/hotlink?pc=HL-46120&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-2-_-Body_txt-_-button1
Leadership Shirt Orders

We have one shirt for all leadership CDEs. We are doing a spring order to
cover Jr & Sr Parliamentary Procedure, Jr & Sr Prepared Public Speaking,
Extemporaneous Public Speaking, Creed Speaking, and Discussion Meet. *All
shirts are $10 each and you pay for them and pick them up the day of your
contest. Checks can be made to Central Region FFA. Shirts orders for all 5
CDEs are due this Friday, Feb 24th. We must have 25 shirts to place the
order.*

 School Name *

 Teacher Name *

 Area *