Please remember that Proficiency Awards are due in the office Wednesday
February 15, not post marked but in the office.

Also, Monthly reports are to be done by Friday.  You have all been doing
very well, I just want to help remind you to get them done.

You should in the next week if you haven't already received an e-mail from
your Area Teacher explaining what you need to do to meet the minimum
required standards for extended day and extended year.  Please let us know
how we can help. Remember it is our goal that every teacher meet all the
minimum required standards in the Central Region.

Thanks for all you do on a daily basis.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education