Teachers

The Area Parli Pro CDE's will be held in March. The Area 4 CDE will be held at Southeastern Tech in Swainsboro on March 6, 2012 starting at 4:30 pm. The Area 3 CDE will be held on March 8, 2012 at Crawford County High starting at 4:30pm. The rules are on the Ag Ed Website under CDE's and awards bulletin. If you have questions please let me know. Below is a list of Schools I have registered, if your school is not listed please let me know so I can plan accordingly.

Area 4, March 6th at Southeastern Tech-  SENIOR- Southeast Bulloch, Johnson Co, Burke Co, and Effingham Co.

Area 3, March 8th at Crawford County High- SENIOR- Crawford Co, Eagle's Landing, Ola, Harris Co, and Pike Co.
                                                                JUNIOR- Mossy Creek Middle

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education