https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF9qLTUyZklXdHlaT21KOXNQQmk2NVE6MQ

Lawnmower CDE Registration - Senior and Middle School

Please complete the following information. If you know the name of your student who is competing, GREAT! If not, enter TBA and let me know when you arrive. Senior and Middle School events for each area will be conducted at the same time. The event will be set up and ready to go by 2pm. Students may begin by taking the written exam and problem solving sections as soon as they arrive and then proceed to the driving portion of the event. Unofficial results will be announced upon completion of all portions of the CDE by all drivers. Area 3 Sr and Middle School Lawnmower CDE - Crawford County High School - Thursday, March 8 @ 4pm Area 4 Sr and Middle School Lawnmower CDE - Swainsboro Tech - Tuesday, March 6 @ 4pm Each CDE is scheduled to begin at 4pm however, they will be set up and ready to go by 2pm. Time will not change until March 11 and sunset will be around 6:30 which means it will be very difficult to see at 7pm. In the past we have had a large number of participants. I encourage you to arrive as early as possible to avoid driving late. I will send lawnmower specs as soon as I have them. It will probably be an Exmark commercial zero turn mower (60" ?) for Sr. and a Husquvarna riding mower for MS. If you have any questions please give me a call or email. Kevin