Teachers,

Here are the unofficial results.  Rosters to be checked.

Thank you to Mr. Mark Crosby and the Emanuel County Extension Service for hosting.  The facilities were great.
Thank you to Logan our Area Officer for helping with checkin and time keeping.  Thank you to John Allen Bailey for helping set up.
Thank you to Tommy Waldrop for assisting with the contest and scoring.  Thank you teachers for serving as group leaders.

I hope everyone enjoyed the contest.  Congratulations the top two Jr. and Sr. Teams will move on to State.

I have attached the results.

RW

--
Ricky Wheeler