I hope all of you are having a great Friday after finishing all the proficiency's. It seems like the days keep going by faster and faster and the end of the year will be hear before we know it. March 1st is fast approaching as well and with several items due that day, please keep that date on your radar. With the state show next week, that eliminates a lot of time left to work on those applications.

Items due on March 1: Star Batteries, State Degrees, State Officer Applications, and Agriscience Teacher of the Year

All of these items are due in the Central Region Office by 5:00 PM on March 1.

Also coming up:

Due March 12: Secretary's, Treasurer's, and Reporter's books, WLC Scholarship Applications, and FFA Week Observance.

Due April 2: Middle School Record books, Enrollment Forms, Area Officer Applications, Supplemental FFA Rosters, American Degrees, and State Convention Registration.

Please refer to the CDE guidelines on all officer books as the rules on some items were modified. Also, pay careful attention to the rules.

If you have any questions, please contact your Area Teacher or me.  I will see you next week.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education