We currently only have 3 shirts ordered.  We must have 25 to place the order.

Shirts orders for all 5 CDEs are due this Friday, Feb 24th.

To see a picture of the shirts - please use this link

http://www.customink.com/designs/lead2011/gqb0-000m-9bbb/hotlink?pc=HL-46120&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-2-_-Body_txt-_-button1

Leadership Shirt Orders

We have one shirt for all leadership CDEs. We are doing a spring order to cover Jr & Sr Parliamentary Procedure, Jr & Sr Prepared Public Speaking, Extemporaneous Public Speaking, Creed Speaking, and Discussion Meet. All shirts are $10 each and you pay for them and pick them up the day of your contest. Checks can be made to Central Region FFA. Shirts orders for all 5 CDEs are due this Friday, Feb 24th. We must have 25 shirts to place the order.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEE3V2Rwd29fYVpncW1xc3BQcVdwRlE6MQ

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education