Teachers,

I hope you have all your spring plugs planted and everything is going smooth.  If you have had any problems with your plugs please let me know.  I can't help with problems that I don't know about.

I sent out invoices for your spring plugs during the beginning of January.  If you never received your invoice please let me know and I will resend it.

Below is a list of schools that I HAVE received payment from:

Area 3:  Bleckley Co, Bonaire Middle, Dutchtown, Eagles Landing, Harris Co, Henry Co, Houston Co, LaGrange, Locust Grove, Mary Persons, Ola, Peach Co, Pike Co High, Pike Co Middle, Schley Co, Stockbridge, Union Grove, Upson Lee, Woodland

Area 4: Cross Creek, East Laurens, ECI, Effingham Co High, Glascock Co, Harlem, Hephzibah, Metter, Southeast Bulloch, South Effingham High, Swainsboro, Treutlen, West Laurens

Thanks, Melissa
--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education