Teachers,

Please remember that Proficiency Awards are due in the office Wednesday February 15, not post marked but in the office.

Also, Monthly reports are to be done by Friday.  You have all been doing very well, I just want to help remind you to get them done.

You should in the next week if you haven't already received an e-mail from your Area Teacher explaining what you need to do to meet the minimum required standards for extended day and extended year.  Please let us know how we can help. Remember it is our goal that every teacher meet all the minimum required standards in the Central Region.

Thanks for all you do on a daily basis.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education