Congratulations to all the Agriculture Education instructors and their
students for their time spent in preparing for the Area I Discussion Meet.
17 teams competed last night with constructive criticism, cooperation, and
communication while analyzing agricultural problems and developing
solutions.
Top two individuals have earned their spot to compete at the state career
development event in Macon.

A special thanks to our judges for sharing their time and expertise:
*1. Larry Winters, Georgia State Board of Education *
*2. Carla Payne and Clint Weatherby, Farm Bureau Representatives *
*3. Matt McCurley, Phillip Dial and Ricky Benevidous, Business Industry
Representatives*
*4. Sue and Dan Smith, Retired Teachers and Agriculture alumni *
**
Attached is a press release and group photos.
Action and individual photos are posted on the agriculture education portal:
*  **Discussion Meet Photos Area I
*<http://www.agedportal.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=56074>
or copy and and paste into web* : **
http://www.agedportal.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=56074*<http://www.agedportal.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=56074>
if you would like high resolution photos of any photo on the portal email
me the photo number
**
*Area I Results*
**