Congratulations to all the teams who competed in the Area I Meats CDE
yesterday.  Thank you to all the teachers who helped as group leaders.   A
big thank you to Sonoraville High School for being such a great host!!

The top two Jr & Sr Teams will advance on to the state CDE on Friday, March
23, 2012 in Athens at the UGA Meats Lab.  I'm attaching the complete
results.  Have a good weekend.

*Senior:*
1st place:  North Murray High School, Advisor:  David Bushey
   ***Jonathan Smith, North Murray High School
2nd place:  Murray County High School, Advisor:  Mike Bushey

*Junior:*
1st place:  North Murray High School, Advisor:  David Bushey
2nd place:  Gladden Middle School, Advisor:  Sarah Duckworth
  ***Kayleigh Milton, Gladden Middle School

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher