Congratulations to all of the students who participated in the Area 1
Middle School lawnmower CDE. Special thanks to Ms. Sarah Clark and Mrs.
Trisha Williams for hosting the event and to Mr. Bill Lott and Mr. Cullen
Bailey for their assistance in setting up and scoring. The top two
individuals will represent Area 1 at the State CDE which will be held on
the campus of the University of Georgia on Saturday March 24, 2012. Scores
have been checked, the rosters have been verified and all results are now
official.

Congratulation to our first placer winner, Gage Hall from Gladden Middle -
Advisor Ms. Sarah Duckworth
and to our second place individual, David West from Clear Creek Middle -
Advisor Mr. Keith Pankey.

A complete summary of the scores is attached.
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher