From: Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 5:29 AM
Subject: FFA Nursery Landscape CDE Registration Open
To: North Region Teachers <[log in to unmask]>, Teri Hamlin <

Registration is now open for Nursery Landscape CDE
**
*CDE Dates:*
March 5th, Area I CDE at Chattoochee Tech in Acworth
March 6th, Area II CDE at Oconee Co Civic Center in Watkinsville

Attached is a photo of the *Nursery Landscape CDE t-shirt*, $10.00
all t-shirt orders have to be placed with online registration

To register on line select:  Nursery Landscape
CDE<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHFQenRtSzdLeW5mbUFpMzE4czZzMVE6MQ>

or cut and paste into browers:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHFQenRtSzdLeW5mbUFpMzE4czZzMVE6MQ

*Registration Deadling Feburary 17th.*

*Agenda
*4:15 - 4:40 p.m. Registration and Team Photos
4:45 p.m. Announcement and Group Division
5:00 - 7:00 p.m. CDE

A team is composed of a minimum of 3 and maximum of 4 students. All
students on the team must be current FFA members.

*What To Wear
*Students are asked to wear their official FFA dress or FFA chapter shirts
during the competition.
Team photographs will be taken before the competition.

*What To Bring:
Senior division (9-12)* will need a clean clipboard, 3 sharpened, an
architect & engineers scale.
pencils, hands lens, and a non-programmable calculator (cell phones will
not be allowed in the competition area)

*Junior division (6-8)* need a clean clipboard and 3 sharpened pencils.

Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
204C Four Towers University of Georgia