North Region Teachers,

Thank you all very much for the professionalism with which each of you
submitted the Proficiency applications last week. We did not receive a
single late application and for that I am very grateful. It is an honor to
be working for such a committed group of individuals.

I have had several questions regarding the next set of dates to turn in
State Degrees, Secretary books, etc. We included a complete, easy to read
deadline page in our printed calendar. However, if you are like me, it is
only easy to read if it is easy to find, and by February nothing is easy to
find.

For those of us who are organizationally challenged, I am attaching a new
copy of that document. All of the dates are "in the office" dates to avoid
any confusion.

I hope all of you have a safe trip to Perry and I look forward to seeing
many of you there. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director