Congratulations to the 14 Area 2 Middle School FFA Members who competed in
the Middle School Lawnmower CDE yesterday. Special thanks to all of the
teachers for arriving early enough to allow competitors to drive before
dark and to Mr. Bill Lott and Mr. Jerry Taylor for their assistance in
conducting the CDE. I am sorry that the T-shirts were not ready for
yesterday's CDE. There was a problem at the printer and they have assured
me that the T-shirts will be ready today. Mr. Taylor and I will bring all
of the Area 2 T-shirts to the Area 2 Wildlife CDE next week. If you are not
attending the Wildlife CDE, I will make arrangements to get the shirts to
you ASAP.

The top two individuals from the CDE will represent Area 2 at the State
Middle School Lawnmower CDE on Saturday, March 24 at the University of
Georgia. A complete summary of the scores is attached. Scores have been
checked and membership verified, the results are official.

Congratulations to:
1st Place - Easton Payne - Banks County Middle FFA - Advisor - Mr Tim Boling
2nd Place - Jake Dickens - Oconee Middle FFA - Advisor - Mrs. Sandra Schempp

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher