Amy & Andy, Please email this to all Ag teachers and andy to all 4-H leaders please delete this line from email before forwarding it Thanks so much for your help

Hello Everyone,

I am Beth Palmer with the Habersham County FFA Alumni chapter.  We are wanting to get information for this years Meat Goat show schedule.  We are planning to have our 1st  show this year  on June 23.  Can you please email me your dates for shows for this summer 2012 so we dont hopefully overlap a show
We are also looking for pens to borrow for our show from the surrounding counties, if you would be so generous as to loan us them please include that in your email also.
Thank you for your help in this matter and we are looking forward to a great show season.
Sincerely,
Beth Palmer
706-244-2863