Congratulations to the 14 Area 2 Middle School FFA Members who competed in the Middle School Lawnmower CDE yesterday. Special thanks to all of the teachers for arriving early enough to allow competitors to drive before dark and to Mr. Bill Lott and Mr. Jerry Taylor for their assistance in conducting the CDE. I am sorry that the T-shirts were not ready for yesterday's CDE. There was a problem at the printer and they have assured me that the T-shirts will be ready today. Mr. Taylor and I will bring all of the Area 2 T-shirts to the Area 2 Wildlife CDE next week. If you are not attending the Wildlife CDE, I will make arrangements to get the shirts to you ASAP.

The top two individuals from the CDE will represent Area 2 at the State Middle School Lawnmower CDE on Saturday, March 24 at the University of Georgia. A complete summary of the scores is attached. Scores have been checked and membership verified, the results are official.

Congratulations to:
1st Place - Easton Payne - Banks County Middle FFA - Advisor - Mr Tim Boling
2nd Place - Jake Dickens - Oconee Middle FFA - Advisor - Mrs. Sandra Schempp

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher