By now, each one of you should have received a copy of your Fall Semester Enrollment updated to the new data spreadsheet. If you did not, please let me know soon so that we can resolve the issue. These are due back to your Area Teacher by April 2nd.

I have fielded a few questions since the first forms went back early this morning. I will try to answer them collectively:

1. You do not need to delete anyone from the Fall form. If they were a student in your class on October 15th, then we would like them to show up on our State student count as a person that we provided services for in FY12. Just add any students that came in to any class during the semester change (if you are on year long classes) or add your entire new roles of classes (if you are on a block) starting with the first empty line of the form under your first semester students. Be sure to choose "2nd Semester" in the proper column.

2. Be absolutely sure to go back to your first semester students and update their FFA membership status from first semester. Remember you submitted this form on October 17th and several students who were not members then, may be now.

3. If your school computer can not open an .xlsx file extension, please let me know and I can resend yours in an older version of excel.

Feel free to call me if you are having trouble. I can talk faster than I can type.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director