Good Morning,

You have submitted 269 names for proficiencies. (Awesome)
However, There are five areas that do not have an entry.

Agriscience Research - Plant Systems
Diversified Crop - Entrepreneurship
Emerging Agricultural Technology
Grain Production - entrepreneurship
Specialty Crop Production

We can still accept applications in these categories. All of the other categories are closed. If you have a student for one of these areas please let me know by email. That way I can send another reminder out if we still do not have some entries next friday.

Don't forget that we have to have the applications in our office by Feb. 15th. That is not a post marked date. The judging will begin the 16th.

Thanks for all you do,

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher