---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amy B. Crump <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Subject: Fwd: please send this to all Ag teachers and 4-H leaders Please
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa, can you please send the message below out to the list serve?
Thanks.
Hello Everyone,

I am Beth Palmer with the Habersham County FFA Alumni chapter.  We are
wanting to get information for this years Meat Goat show schedule.  We are
planning to have our 1st  show this year  on June 23.  Can you please
email me your dates for shows for this summer 2012 so we dont hopefully
overlap a show
We are also looking for pens to borrow for our show from the surrounding
counties, if you would be so generous as to loan us them please include
that in your email also.
Thank you for your help in this matter and we are looking forward to a
great show season.
Sincerely,
Beth Palmer
[ mailto:[log in to unmask] ][log in to unmask]
706-244-2863

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher