We have 26 Jr. and 26 Sr. Teams registered in Area I and 31 Jr. and 30 Sr. teams registered in Area II. Please be there by 4:30, we need to start everyone at the same time. I have the awards for the top teams and individuals to be given out after we get it scored.

Area I will be at the North Georgia Fairgrounds on Feb. 6th, 2012.

Area II will be at Oglethorpe County High School on Feb. 7th, 2012.

Registration is from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contest will start at
4:30.

If you pay for your shirts with a check make it out to North Region FFA. I will not have change so try to bring the correct change.

Thanks,

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher