Congratulations to all the Agriculture Education instructors and their students for their time spent in preparing for the Area II Discussion Meet.
12 teams competed last night with constructive criticism, cooperation, and communication while analyzing agricultural problems and developing solutions.
Top two individuals have earned their spot to compete at the state career development event in Macon.

A special thanks to our judges for sharing their time and expertise:
1. Ward Black, UGA College of Agriculture Office of Advancement Special Projects Coordinator
2. Rodney Miller, Director of Development UGA College of Agriculture Office of Advancement and Community Affairs
3. Donna Rocker, Georgia Farm Bureau Federation
4. Gary Farmer, Georgia Agriculture Alumni & Retired Director of North Region Agriculture Education
5. Michelle Stephens, Nutritional Director Hart County Schools
6. Bob Ragsdale, Retired Georgia Farm Bureau Federation
7. Shannon Lawrence, Career Technology Agriculture Education Resource Network

Attached is a press release and final four photo.
Action and individual photos are posted on the agriculture education portal:  Area II Discussion Meet
or copy and and paste into web : http://www.agedportal.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=56142&g2_navId=xeb3619ba

if you would like high resolution photos of any photo on the portal email me the photo number

Area 2 Results

Final Four
1. Andy Paul, Oglethorpe County
2. Katelin Benkoski, Morgan County