From: Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 5:29 AM
Subject: FFA Nursery Landscape CDE Registration Open
To: North Region Teachers <[log in to unmask]>, Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>

Registration is now open for Nursery Landscape CDE

CDE Dates:
March 5th, Area I CDE at Chattoochee Tech in Acworth
March 6th, Area II CDE at Oconee Co Civic Center in Watkinsville

Attached is a photo of the Nursery Landscape CDE t-shirt, $10.00
all t-shirt orders have to be placed with online registration

To register on line select:  Nursery Landscape CDE

or cut and paste into browers: https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHFQenRtSzdLeW5mbUFpMzE4czZzMVE6MQ

Registration Deadling Feburary 17th.

Agenda
4:15 - 4:40 p.m. Registration and Team Photos
4:45 p.m. Announcement and Group Division
5:00 - 7:00 p.m. CDE

A team is composed of a minimum of 3 and maximum of 4 students. All students on the team must be current FFA members.

What To Wear
Students are asked to wear their official FFA dress or FFA chapter shirts during the competition.
Team photographs will be taken before the competition.

What To Bring:
Senior division (9-12)
will need a clean clipboard, 3 sharpened, an architect & engineers scale.
pencils, hands lens, and a non-programmable calculator (cell phones will not be allowed in the competition area)

Junior division (6-8) need a clean clipboard and 3 sharpened pencils.

Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education
204C Four Towers University of Georgia