Congratulations to all the Agriculture Education instructors and their students for their time spent in preparing for the Area I Wildlife CDE.
23 Jr. teams and 24 Sr. teams competed monday night.
The top 3 teams have earned their spot to compete at the state career development event in Athens on March 24th.
A special thanks to our judges for sharing their time and expertise:
1. Mr. Bill Lott - Maganger of the Thompson Mill Arboretum.
2. Ms. Melinda Lankford - FFA alumni
3. John Seginak - UGA Wildlife Biologist
4. Mr. Stan Mitchell - North Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
5. Mr. Sidney Bell - North Region Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
6. Mr. Andrew Teasley - FFA Alumni
7. Ms. Bethany Kittle - FFA Aluni
8. As well as several other FFA Supporters.
1st - Gladden
2nd - Summerville Middle
3rd - Sonoraville Middle
1st - Heritage
2nd - Fannin County
3rd - Sonoraville
Results are attached. Thanks for all the work you do.
North Region Area Forestry Teacher
204 Four Towers Building, UGA
Athens, Ga. 30602