Wow! Awesome!

Congratulations to all the Agriculture Education instructors and their students for their time spent in preparing for the Area I Wildlife CDE.

23 Jr. teams and 24 Sr. teams competed monday night.

The top 3 teams have earned their spot to compete at the state career development event in Athens on March 24th.

A special thanks to our judges for sharing their time and expertise:

1. Mr. Bill Lott - Maganger of the Thompson Mill Arboretum.

2. Ms. Melinda Lankford - FFA alumni

3. John Seginak - UGA Wildlife Biologist

4. Mr. Stan Mitchell - North Region Agricultural Education Coordinator

5. Mr. Sidney Bell - North Region Agricultural Mechanics Teacher

6. Mr. Andrew Teasley - FFA Alumni

7. Ms. Bethany Kittle - FFA Aluni

8. As well as several other FFA Supporters.

Area Results

Jr. Teams

1st - Gladden

2nd - Summerville Middle

3rd - Sonoraville Middle

Sr. Teams

1st - Heritage

2nd - Fannin County

3rd - Sonoraville

Results are attached. Thanks for all the work you do.

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher