Nelson McCracken from Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe High School has let me know that he will be traveling from Catoosa County on Tuesday to deliver Proficiency applications from his County to the North Region Office. He asked me to pass this information along to other teachers from his area. If you have an application that needs a ride to Athens, feel free to contact Nelson. If you can get your applications to his school, he will be glad to deliver them to the North Region Office. Thanks to Nelson for offering this assistance.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director