Registration is now open for the North Region Sr. Lawnmower CDE's. The Area 1 CDE will be held on Monday, March 5th at Chattahoochee Tech, Acworth, GA. The Area 2 CDE will be held on Tuesday, March 6th at Oconee County High School.  The CDE will be ready for participants by 3:00 P.M., please arrive no later that 5:00 p.m.  T-Shirts are available, please indicate the size and number of T-shirts that you will be ordering. All orders must be received no later than Friday February 24th. T-Shirts are only available for pre-orders and cost $10.00 each. Checks may be made payable to North Region Agricultural Education or you may pay with cash. If paying by check, please make sure it is a school account.  All payments are due on the day of the contest. Please do not mail payment prior to the contest. Please enter the number of shirts you wish to order under the sizes that you need then total the number of shirts and calculate the amount of money due at the CDE. The proof for the T-shirt is attached. Please click on the registration link below to register your student. Thanks!

We only have 10 T-shirts ordered! I need at least 2 more to make an order. Please help, you know your student deserves a T-Shirt!! If you did not order when you registered the first time, it's OK register again. I'll figure it out.
Link:North Region Sr. Lawnmower CDE Registration

The Following schools have registered:

Gilmer High

Josh Hitt

Area 1