North Region Teachers,

Thank you all very much for the professionalism with which each of you submitted the Proficiency applications last week. We did not receive a single late application and for that I am very grateful. It is an honor to be working for such a committed group of individuals.

I have had several questions regarding the next set of dates to turn in State Degrees, Secretary books, etc. We included a complete, easy to read deadline page in our printed calendar. However, if you are like me, it is only easy to read if it is easy to find, and by February nothing is easy to find.

For those of us who are organizationally challenged, I am attaching a new copy of that document. All of the dates are "in the office" dates to avoid any confusion.

I hope all of you have a safe trip to Perry and I look forward to seeing many of you there. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director