Attached is a Nursery Landscape CDE Training guide in preparations for the upcoming event.

A video of last year's Nursery Landscape cde is available on CDE podcast channel and also located on my portal.
Attached are instructions on how to download and view video.

Also attached is the cde registration.
Please check to make sure you are registered cde packets have been prepared based on your registration.

Area I CDE will be at North Metro/Chattooga Tech, Acworth: March 5th

Area II CDE will be at Oconee County Civic Center, Watkinsville: March 6th

Agenda
4:15 - 4:40 p.m. Registration and Team Photos
4:45 p.m. Announcement and Group Division
5:00 - 7:00 p.m. CDE

A team is composed of a minimum of 3 and maximum of 4 students.
All students on the team must be current FFA members.

What To Wear:
Students are asked to wear their official FFA dress or FFA chapter shirts during the competition.
Team photographs will be taken before the competition.

What to Bring

Each senior division student will need a clean clipboard, 3 sharpened
pencils, hands lens, and a non-programmable calculator (cell phones will not
be allowed in the competition area) Nursery Landscape participants will also
need an architect & engineers scale.

Each junior division student will need a clean clipboard and 3 sharpened
pencils.

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education