I hope all of you are having a great Valentine's Day. It seems like the
days keep going by faster and faster and the end of the year will be
hear before we know it. March 1st is fast approaching as well and with
several items due that day, please keep that date on your radar. With the
state show next week, that eliminates a lot of time left to work on those
applications.

*Items due on March 1: Star Batteries, State Degrees, State Officer
Applications, and Agriscience Teacher of the Year*

All of these items are due in the South Region Office by 5:00 PM on March 1.

Also coming up:

*Due March 12: Secretary's, Treasurer's, and Reporter's books, WLC
Scholarship Applications, and FFA Week Observance.*
**
*Due April 2: Middle School Record books, Enrollment Forms, Area Officer
Applications, Supplemental FFA Rosters, American Degrees, and State
Convention Registration.

*Please refer to the CDE guidelines on all officer books as the rules on
some items were modified. Also, pay careful attention to the rules. For
example, we get several officer books with plywood backs even though those
are not permitted.

If you have any questions, please contact the appropriate area teacher or
me.

Lynn Barber
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.