Teachers,

Many of you have downloaded proficiency applications from the National FFA website. Newer applications have a font size issue that you need to correct before submission. All text should be font style ARIAL and font size 10. Text in picture captions should be font style ARIAL and font size 14

Older versions of Microsoft Excel does not spell check. And, I assume that most you copy and paste your text to Microsoft Word for spell check. Please double check your font style and size when you paste the text back into Excel. The majority of the time, the text will default to a different font style and size.

We have received many calls about the proficiency due date. Hard copy applications (please provide electronic copies on a disc) must be in the South Region Ag Ed Office by 5pm on February 15th. This is not a post-marked date. Applications can not be submitted on February 16th during the Sub-Area Leadership events.

If you plan to mail your applications, please use the following mailing address:
South Region Ag Ed
c/o Justin Sealy
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy
Tifton, GA 31793
Hope this information was helpful. If you have any questions, please call or email us.

Thanks,
--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher