Teachers

Attached you will find complete results from the Poultry CDE that was held yesterday in Eastman. I want to thank Tom Cranford for letting us use the facility and the Dodge County FFA Alumni for refreshments. I also want to thank all the Teachers that helped with the Contest, we could not of done it with out your help. I also want to thank Yvette Smith and Justin Sealy from my office for helping me with the contest.

It would be nice if your students would send a thank you note to the UGA poultry Science dept. for putting on the contest for us.The address is UGA Poultry Science Department, c/o Dr. Bruce Webster, 305 Poultry Science, UGA, Athens, GA 30602.

The winner are :

Area 5

Junior
1st place- Eight Street Middle and Advisor Beth Golden
2nd place - C. A. Gray Jr. High and Advisor Matt Howell

Senior
1st place- Colquitt County High and Advisor Shawn Collins
2nd place- Irwin County High and Advisor Shayla Johnson

Area 6

Junior
1st place- Brantley County High and Advisor Chad Crews
2nd place- Brantley County Middle and Advisor krista Morris

Senior
1st place- Brantley County High and Advisor Chad Crews
2nd place- Berrien County High and Advisor Kane Staines

I would like to congratulate the winning teams that will advance to the State Poultry CDE to be held on March 23 outside of Athens.
--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher