Teachers
The Area Discussion Meets will take place the first week in March. The Area 5 Meet will be at Pelham High School on March 6th at 4:30. The Area 6 Meet will take place at Lanier County High on March 8th at 4;30pm. If you plan on having a†Student please go to the link below and fill out the form where I will know how many Student we will have, remember this CDE is for Seniors only.. The rules ar on the AgEd website.
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHNZYW1VSGxkSkpwLUJUQWlkcThSbGc6MQ
Discussion Meet Topics 2012
1.†How can Georgia farmers and FFA convince the public that the animal agriculture industry balances production efficiencies with the publicís expectation of animal care?
†2. Have farmers and FFA effectively utilized social media to educate & influence the public?
3.† How do Georgia farmers capitalize on the growing world demand for agriculture products?
†4.† What role can agriculture play in addressing health and obesity issues?

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher