Just wanted to remind everyone that we need entries by Friday for the show that we are hosting on February 12th.  If there is still space available we will allow late entries, however, there are not many slots left.  Several of your members contacted us regarding participating.  Please remind them to send their entries before Friday so we can include them.

If you are sure you have participants and have not been able to get their entries sent, PLEASE e-mail or fax me the names and animals of each so that we can account for them with regards to awards.

I have attached the entry information and t-shirt proof for anyone who may have missed the original e-mail.