Teachers,

Thanks to all of you that are selling Gator raffle tickets for the Foundation's 5th Annual Blue & Gold Gala!  Remember that the chapter that sells the most tickets will win a $1,500 cash prize!  All chapters that sell tickets will be entered into a drawing for a $500 State Convention award ($250 for the convention registration fee and $250 for convention expenses).

We will need tickets returned by Monday, March 12th.  The drawing for the Gator will be the night of the Gala, March 16th.

If you need more tickets to sell, please let me know!  Thanks so much for supporting the Gator raffle!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director