Juniors will not:  take management test, give reasons or have a team
activity.

**Please note on Class 9 Exterior Quality Factors - we will not use Factor
#8 - Faulty Soundness/ Strength.

The Oglethorpe County Ag Center is directly behind Oglethorpe County High
School.  The actual Ag center address is 55 Oglethorpe Drive, Crawford, GA
30630.  Crawford is approximately 20 minutes east of Athens on Hwy 78.

<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFY1eTZpcWZ0bnl6cWRqRUdpT0pqNXc6MA>Good
luck on preparing your teams!

--
Christa Steinkamp