Please see message below from an East Hall FFA member. Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Saunders, Barbara <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Subject: FFA student wanting to help others at Perry, Ga.
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

  Hey Christa,

Would you please pass this along to the Ag. List Serve for those who are
interested:

Howdy ya'll from East Hall,
  As you all know, an email was sent out about the Perry, Ga. rabbit show
for this upcoming weekend (Feb. 18, 2012). I just happen to have an
officer, Andrew Evans, that has been showing rabbits for the past few years
and will be attending the show in Perry. This past November, he went to
Indianapolis, IND.  to the National Rabbit Convention, where he placed 3rd
in the nation with a french lop buck.  In December he took Best in Show at
a rabbit show in SC. He has volunteered to help his fellow FFA members with
questions, comments/ concerns, etc.. about the show this weekend (what to
bring/expect, all that). During the show, Andrew will be able to teach or
help members with any problems they may have. To contact Andrew you
can reach him by either of the following:

Email : [log in to unmask]

Cell Phone: 678-617-0198

As I said he has been showing rabbits for a few years now so he has seen
just about everything. He will be wearing his FFA jacket during the show so
spotting him won't be a problem.

Thanks...and have fun at the show!!!

Barb Saunders
East Hall High FFA