*Some updates and reminders regarding FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp:
*
Week Two is near capacity.  Week Three is quickly filling up as well.  You
need to register very soon if you are planning for either of these weeks.

We have officially started construction on the Blob tower!  As we get more
progress, we will post pictures to the Summer Leadership Camp Facebook
group.  Remember - the Blob was made possible through REV IT
UP!<http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/Summer%20Camp/Advisor%20Information/Rev%20It%20Up.pdf>
 If
you want to see more improvements like this, we need more chapters to get
involved in investing in camp.

Do your students want more input in the songs for dances?  Follow this link
to submit song ideas!
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dGZSbTI4N0dUakppSVYtaXNPRzdCSEE6MA#gid=0
The link is also available under the Students section of GeorgiaSLC.org.
Please note that we have some guidelines that are explained at the link.

Deposit Policy

   - Deposit required is $35 per student.
   - Deposits must be received within two weeks of submitting the
   Registration Form to hold your space.
   - No deposit required for advisors, chaperones, or children of advisors
   (if coming at a reduced rate.)
   - The Deposit is part of the total cost. For example, if you sent the
   $35 for a student, the balance for that student will be $100.
   - Deposits equal student slots for you chapter.
   - Deposits are non-refundable and forfeited if you cancel or if your
   number of students decreases.
   - Deposits for a cancelled student will not be applied to the balance
   for your chapter. Forfeited deposits will not be applied to advisor or
   child payments.
   - You CAN substitute another student from your chapter for a cancelled
   student from your chapter prior to arrival.
   - Deposits can be transferred to another chapter only if the chapters
   are in the same system AND payment for the two chapters is being made with
   one check.
   - If your chapter pays the full registration fee prior to camp, and a
   student cancels, you may receive a refund for that student's fee less the
   deposit for that student.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Russel Towns