Teachers,

We have had several people sign up for working during the Georgia Junior National Livestock Shows and to that I say Thank You!

Those of you who have not had the opportunity yet - please check the work list when you get a chance and then contact the person in charge.

Job Opportunities:
Check in, duties during the shows, passing out banquet tickets/rodeo vouchers/t-shirts, judging recordbooks, set up for the banquet, chaperones at the dance

I have listed the contacts of those jobs below.  You can also refer to Christa's email from January 25th for the work list.

Thanks again to all of you!

Market Hogs:  Mr. Tommy Waldrop ([log in to unmask])

Steers:  Mrs. Christa Steinkamp ([log in to unmask])

Beef Heifers:  Mr. Ricky Wheeler ([log in to unmask])

Dairy Heifers:  Mr. Stan Mitchell ([log in to unmask])

Breeding Ewes:  Mr. Todd Teasley ([log in to unmask])

Banquet / Record Books:  Mr. Ben Lastly ([log in to unmask])

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher