Thanks, Joe!
As always, you share awesome resources and I know our teachers appreciate it.
Alicia

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Alicia Tomlinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Below is a link to a video that promotes National FFA Week if any other teachers want to share it with their staff to spread the word about what we do.  It is located on TeacherTube and is 7 minutes long.

http://www.teachertube.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=162872&title=National_FFA_Week

Joe C. Green
Horticulture Teacher - Pope High
FFA Chapter Advisor
http://popehs.typepad.com/mr_green/
www.popehorticulture.com
I.S.A. Certified Arborist - International Society of Arboriculture
770-578-7900, ext. 286
named recipient(s) only.

--
Alicia Tomlinson
Georgia Agriculture Education Technology Coordinator