Week Two (May 28 - June 1) has reached capacity and is now closed.
The week is closed pending deposits from the rest of the chapters that have registered within the last two weeks.  I will let you know if we re-open this week.

If you submitted a Registration Form for Week Two, you should also receive a separate email from me today.

Week Three is nearing capacity and will likely close soon.

If you had planned to register for Week Two but did not register, you have a couple of options.
  1. You may select a different week.  Currently all other weeks are available, although Week Three is nearing capacity.
  2. You may place your chapter on the waiting list by registering for Week Two.  We cannot guarantee that space will open up for that week.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Russel Towns
Camp Manager